Photo Card announcements and inivtation questions
- How do I order photo cards for announcements and invitations?
- I like a particular photo card design but want different colours. Is that possible?
- How long does it take to receive my proof.
- I saw a photo card I like on another site, can you do that for me?
- I am in a hurry and need the photo cards ASAP how quickly can I get them?
- I can't decide which photo to use on my photo cards, can I email a few through?
- Do you do photo touch-ups for the photo cards?
- How do I pay for the photo cards?
- Can I use professional photos?
- Will you convert the images to black and white or Sepia?
- I can't decide between two photo card designs. Can I see my picture on them both?
- How many amendments can I make to the photo card proof?
How do I order photo cards for announcements and invitations? TOP
There are 3 easy steps to ordering photo cards for announcements and invitations:
- Choose your favourite photo card announcement or invitation and complete the accompanying order form, including payment for the photo cards;
- Email your picture(s) for your photo card announcement or invitation to email@example.com.
- Work with me to perfect your photo card announcement or invitation and wait for the final product to arrive.
I like a particular photo card design but want different colours. Is that possible? TOP
All photo cards are fully adaptable. Whether that be changing the colour of the photo card or font or patterns on the photo card or changing the number of photo boxes and theme of the photo card to suit your occasion, photo and theme.
How long does it take to receive my proof. TOP
Proof of you photo cards are generally emailed no later than the next business day after your photos being recieved and payment clearing (Mon-Fri). Occasionally, during busy times there may be a 48 hour wait on proofs. Remember to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your white list to ensure timely delivery of your proof.
I saw a photo card I like on another site, can you do that for me? TOP
Not only is copying a breach of copyright, but I am sure the designer put a lot of time and effort into designing that photo card. If you would like it please purchase it from them.
I am in a hurry and need the photo cards ASAP how quickly can I get them? TOP
Photo Cards are proofed within one business day of payment clearing and photos being received. You will receive your final file withine one business day of approving your design.
I can't decide which photo to use on my photo cards, can I email a few through? TOP
Yes you can email a few through and let me choose for you. If you decide after seeing the proof of your photo card announcement or invitation you would prefer to use a different picture I am happy to swap them over. Five proofs are included free of charge, after which there is a $5 per amended proof charge for time spent, payable upfront.
Do you do photo touch-ups for the photo cards? TOP
Some basic photo editing and enhancements are included for free in your order, such as removing stains on clothing, fixing red eye or exposure issues. Major editing, for example removing items from backgrounds, will be separately quoted. This work is quite time consuming so don't expect miracles.
How do I pay for the photo cards? TOP
Payment methods for photo card invitations and announcements are via direct deposit or Paypal. Please remember if paying by direct deposit that your order will not be started until the funds have cleared.
Can I use professional photos? TOP
I can not use professional photos that haven't got a photographers release for use in this manner as it is a breach of copyright. If you have a release from your photographer then yes you can. If not and they won't grant you one then email through some other photos for me to use. I will work with them to give them a more professional look. If you are looking to get professional photos done, ask the photographer before booking if they will provide a digital version of a couple of photos to be put into a photo card.
Will you convert the images to black and white or Sepia? TOP
Yes I will do all conversions and enhancements of photos for the cards. If the image is already black and white that isn't a problem either.
I can't decide between two photo card designs. Can I see my picture on them both? TOP
Due to the time taken to prepare a photo card proof I do charge an additional $10.00 that is payable before the second proof is produced if you want to see your photo and text on two different designs. Only 1 high res file will be edited and sent through.
This includes seeing both a black and white and colour version of the photo card announcement or invitation.
How many amendments can I make to the photo card proof? TOP
I am happy to amend your proof until you are 100% happy, however after 5 amendments have been issued I do charge an additional $5.00 per amended proof for time spent.